How do you print a diamond shape in Python?
Pattern – 6: Diamond Shaped Pattern
- rows = int(input(“Enter the number of rows: “))
- # It is used to print the space.
- k = 2 * rows – 2.
- # Outer loop to print number of rows.
- for i in range(0, rows):
- # Inner loop is used to print number of space.
- for j in range(0, k):
- print(end=” “)
How do you print a diamond shape?
Do steps 3, 4, and 5 inside the for loop starting from 1 to variable number. 7. Steps 2-6 are used to print half of the diamond pattern. 8.
C Program to Print Diamond Pattern
- Take the number of rows as input.
- According to the number of rows, print the ” ” and “*” using for loops.
How do you print a diamond pattern in Python while loop?
Python diamond pattern program(using for loop)
- Input the number of row that is needed to develop a diamond shape pattern.
- Use for loop with range(n)
- Use another for loop with range(1,int((n/2))-i+3)
- Print(sep=” “,end=” “)
- Loop(3) ends.
- Using for loop for range(1,i+2)
- Print(“*”, end=” “)
- Loop(6) ends.
How do you print a space in Python?
Print a single whitespace
Call print(value) with value as ” ” to print a space on a single line.
How do you print a hexagon in Python?
- Define an instance for turtle.
- For a hexagon execute a loop 6 times.
- In every iteration move turtle 90 units forward and move it left 300 degrees.
- This will make up Hexagon .
What is end in print Python?
Python end parameter in print()
By default python’s print() function ends with a newline. … Python’s print() function comes with a parameter called ‘end’. By default, the value of this parameter is ‘n’, i.e. the new line character. You can end a print statement with any character/string using this parameter.