How do I list items on GeM Portal?
Here are 5 easy steps for listing products on Government e-Marketplace.
- #1. Basic information of the GeM Products.
- #2. Quantity of the Product Available.
- #3. Price of the Product.
- #4. Speciﬁc Details of the Product.
- #5. Images of the Product.
How do I get listed on gems?
PRIMARY USER IS REQUIRED TO OPEN INBOX MAIL FROM HIS/HER OFFICIAL E-MAIL ID AS FILLED IN STEP 2 AND CLICK ON VERIFY EMAIL LINK. PRIMARY USER IS REQUIRED TO FILL UP OTHER ORGANIZATION DETAILS AND DETAILS OF VERIFYING OFFICER AND CREATE SECONDARY USERS AS NOMINATED i.e. BUYER, CONSIGNEE, DDO, AND PAO AS THE CASE MAY BE.
How do I add a category to GeM Portal?
Buyers can request for new category addition online from Request Management available in their Dashboard. All such requests would be evaluated by GeM.
How do I sell items on GeM Portal?
How do I sell on GeM?
- To sell on GeM, Register yourself on the GeM portal.
- List your products under specific product categories.
- Once an order is received, deliver the product to the Consignee duly entering its details on the portal.
Who is seller in GeM portal?
Selling to the Government
Authorised representatives of Central Government Departments, State Government Department, Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous bodies can purchase through the Government E-Marketplace or GeM.
How do I login to gems?
GeM Login – sso.gem.gov.in ARXSSO Login
- Go to SSO GeM portal.
- Enter your GeM user ID.
- Enter captcha code.
- Verify by clicking on Submit.
- Post verification, enter your GeM password.
- Login into GeM portal.
How do I find my GeM ID?
- Kindly visit https://gem.gov.in/ and click on Login,
- Click on “Forgot your Password” link,
- Enter your User Id, kindly note that User Id is case sensitive,
- Type the Characters displayed in the captcha box, press SUBMIT,
- An E-mail will be sent to your registered E-mail ID with link to Reset password,
How do I change my name on GeM Portal?
No, a primary user cannot change his/her user ID once it is created. It is advisable that the user ID is carefully created as per the designation or department.
What items can be sold on GeM?
You can sell on the Government e-marketplace (GeM) as a supplier because the government is looking for businesses to manage their supplies.
2. Office and Stationery supplies:
- Tables and Desks.
What is caution money on GeM?
What is Caution Money? This caution money provision is being introduced for bringing discipline among sellers. All Sellers on GeM would be required to deposit a fixed amount with GeM as Caution Money deposit.