What animals fill what soul gems?
- Any weak hostile animal or passive animal will go into a petty gem (rabbit, fox, goat, wolf, dog, chicken, mudcrab, slaughterfish, cow, elk, skeever).
- Any moderately powerful animal or rare passive animal will go into a lesser gem (sabre cat, horse, snow fox, pit wolf, ice wolf, charus).
Which souls fill which soul gems?
Skyrim: How to Fill Soul Gems & What They Do
- Petty – Holds creature souls below level 4.
- Lesser – Holds souls below level 16.
- Common – Holds creature souls below level 28.
- Greater – Holds souls below level 38.
- Grand – Holds any soul, excluding humanoids.
- Black – Holds any soul, including humanoids.
Which souls fill which gems in Skyrim?
Filling Soul Gems necessitates the use of the spell Soul Trap or its similar enchantments on items and weapons.
Greater Soul Gem
- Frost Dragon.
- Draugr Deathlord.
- Draugr Death Overlord.
- Dremora Lord.
- Dremora Markynaz.
- Dwarven Sphere Master.
- Falmer Boss Spellsword Nightprowler.
- Falmer Boss Warrior Nightprowler.
Which creatures have grand souls in Skyrim?
Grand Souls | Fandom. Dragon Priest, Draugr Death Overlord, Falmer Shadowmaster, Falmer Warmonger, Gargoyle Sentinel, Guardian Saerek, Keeper, King Olaf-One-Eye and Mammoth are the ones that have grand soul.
Can you soul trap dragons?
No, not all creatures can be trapped using Soul Trap. For example Dragon’s will always resist being soul trapped. The dragon souls will instead be absorbed by you directly.
How do you fill a black soul gem for Falion?
Once a soul gem is acquired from one necromancer, simply cast Soul trap on another necromancer to fill it up to make Fort Snowhawk the one stop shop. Return to Morthal and speak with Falion, giving him the filled black soul gem.
Are soul gems reusable?
There are two uniquely reusable Soul Gems the Azura’s Star and The Black Star. These items can be acquired via alternative endings from the The Black Star (quest). This quest is given from Aranea Ienith at the Shrine of Azura South of Winterhold.
What enemies have black souls in Skyrim?
Taken from the Skyrim wiki: Black souls are those of sentient, humanoid beings such as Imperials, Argonians, Khajiit and Dremora, while white souls are those of animals and certain lesser Daedra.