Why can’t I Unlock Diamond Camo on Cold War?
Please restart your game and check again if Diamond hasn’t shown up for you yet. To fix your broken diamond camos in Black Ops Cold War simply restart your game and check again. … If you still aren’t up to date here’s everything you need to know about Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Season 1!
How do you get Diamond Camo in Mobile 2021?
This is what you’ll need to do to acquire Diamond camo for CoD: Mobile:
- Assault Rifles: 10 kills per match for 150 matches (Must do this for ALL Assault Rifles)
- SMGs: 10 kills per match for 120 matches (Must do this for ALL SMGs)
- Sniper Rifles: 10 kills per match for 120 matches (Must do this for ALL Sniper Rifles)
How do you get Diamond Camo in MW?
How To Instantly Unlock Diamond Camo
- Step 1: Grab a friend and have them host a Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Lobby.
- Step 2: Go to create-a-class and ensure you have the Law Breaker wild card equipped on a class.
- Step 3: Equip any weapon into the secondary slot that you want Diamond camo on.
How do you get Diamond Camo in warzone?
To unlock the diamond camo, you need to unlock all gold camos in a particular weapon category which are assault rifles, submachine guns, tactical rifles, light machine guns, and sniper rifles. Unlocking the gold camos in assault rifles will unlock the diamond camo for all assault rifles as well.
Can you use DLC weapons to get Diamond Cold War?
Usually, to get Diamond you must get gold on all of the base weapons in the class, and extra DLC guns don’t count towards the progression. … Instead, DLC weapons now count towards the progression, allowing you to leave out the worst weapons in the class.
What guns can you skip for Damascus?
How to unlock the Damascus Camo. You will unlock the Damascus Camo by getting gold on each weapon that you can use. That means all primary weapons (Assault Rifles, Submachine Guns, Light Machine Guns, Marksmen Rifles, Snipers and Shotguns), and all secondary weapons (Pistols, Launchers and Melee).